Bruce Dubbs wrote:
Ken Moffat wrote:
On Tue, Dec 09, 2014 at 08:35:56AM -0300, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
On 08-12-2014 18:17, Christopher Gregory wrote:

Hello,

I successfully got the gtk+2 version to work with lxpanel-0.8.0.  I am
using lxde at the moment.

I think we need to add only this one.

  O/T - I'm not seeing any of Christopher's posts recently.  Whenever
I go into gmail, I usually find them in the spam (for some reason,
gmail does not like his posts), but on this separate account nothing.
I know that ntlworld mail is outsourced to google, I guess they are
applying similar filtering but without any way for those of us using
pop3 to get what they think is spam.

I went to my Google spam filter and also found 20 messages from
Christopher there.  I moved them back to my inbox and then I retrieved
them via POP.

I don't know why Google thought they were spam unless there is a lot of
spam origination from his ISP.

Hopefully Google can learn from me restoring the messages.

I'll note that I get a huge amount of spam from the mailing lists that
others don't see.  Of these Google does filter many and that is helpful.

A little searching and I found:

http://email.about.com/od/gmailtips/qt/et_whitelist.htm

Gmail users may find this helpful.

  -- Bruce