On Tue, Dec 09, 2014 at 03:55:31PM +0000, akhiezer wrote:

> Do you have additionally a webmail-style login, that lets you set filters
> to say x is not spam; it's fairly common to have such access in addition
> to pop3 client.
>
> Or, better, do you have imap access.

 I was thinking that pop3 had always served me well, and I have no
idea if imap is available.  Fiddling about with email when it
appears to be working is _not_ something I will do lightly.

 But yes, I do have a sort-of webmail login now (I think things
might have been different in the days of nt hell).  It actually
gives me a variant of gmail.  I saw your link to gmail filters when
I was in gmail, I've now done that for Christopher.  Dunno if it
will work, the "variant" of gmail did not seem to show any option
for spam.

 Oh, and I discovered that I have a large number of items in the
spool.  I had thought I was purging them when I ran fetchmail, but
apparently not.  That will explain why I "lost" mail access in the
past, and only got it back when it was moved to google. :-(

 Thanks.

ĸen