Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
Em 26-02-2016 22:49, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
Ken Moffat wrote:

Oh, and isn't testing wonderful, now that we have so many packages
in the book ?

It would be a lot easier if we had more testers.  From my perspective,
I'd like someone independent to test gcc, java, all of typesetting,
lxde, lxqt, display managers and gnome.  I'm comfortable with kde4/5 and
xfce.

Why are only confortable with kde4/5 and xfce?

It just that I'm more comfortable with kde4/5 and xfce then the others. I've not done the original work on the others. I've built/used the others, just not as often.

  -- Bruce