On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 09:27:48AM +0100, Pierre Labastie wrote:

> Sorry for not being clear. I meant to "answer" the sentence "Let me try to get
> back to GTK-3.20. Then I'll try previous sqlite, previous NSS, and previous
> harfbuzz".
>
> I should have said something like "whatever the version of those packages, FF
> still segfaults. And whatever the default search engine, it segfaults when I
> type the first letter in the search field."
>
> But I was wondering whether the render engines could explain the segfault. Now
> I have tried to get back to swrast, and the segfault is still here...
>
> Pierre
Thanks for explaining.  I've got a fresh build under way.
Unfortunately, my attempt to add '-g' to _my_ CFLAGS in LFS was in
effective (luser error) but I've got them in BLFS.

Not quite there yet, fix on the way for net-tools-CVS with 4.8
headers.  Glad I was doing htat in chroot.

ĸen
for them.'     -- Small Gods