It seems to me, that if you are going to make blanket statements on
gaming, you probably ought to have some idea of how game development
works. I am not saying that you need to study game development, rather
that you ought to be aware that the issue is much more complex than
you are aware of.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#117757): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/117757
View All Messages In Topic (7): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/6072981