How about a modern truck driving simulator that uses real world maps? I am not
talking about a remake of Jim Kitchen's trucker game, no no no. But rather a
game where you control all aspects of your truck, from doors, cab and traylor
lights, breaks, engine power, and all that goes with it. Popular trucks and
engine sounds from major trucking companies would be included. And your truck
gps would help you drive around the real world map. You could maybe use open
street maps for the maps system. and also, you would have to be sure you make
it on time, make money for the company to unlock better trucks and bigger
deliveries. a real time truck driving and delivery simulator would be
excellent. oh, and also please make it an online game so we could chat with
other truckers in real time, and look at our dash board to see who else is
online driving trucks around the world and what countries they are in. And
also, you could choose to take deliveries from small, medium, or large
warehouses all over the world. before you start a delivery, you could choose
your starting point and either have the company give you an assignment, or do a
free driving delivery where you choose starting point and destination. or get
in practice driving where you drive, do not deliver anything, but you can just
drive around the map but for this you would not get paid.