Luke, my husband and I play RPGs with a group of friends over Skype. We're
scattered across the United States, but it seems to work for us. We met in
person when we could, but things changed for some of us, and we invited others
from different states who were friends of friends. Anyhow, things seem to work
well for us.

Thanks,
Ari'