I now play 3 kingdoms. My username on there is Tina.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Travis Siegel
Sent: 20 January 2023 23:34
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: Muds was RE: [blind-gamers] coffeemud

The two I play the most are 3k.org 3000, and their sister mud 3scapes.3k.org
3000, and of course alter aeon, which you probably already have (alteraeon.com
3000)
Both of those muds have screen reader settings to make the mud easier to use.
Drop me a line if you loginto 3k or 3scapes, and I'll be happy to assist where
I can.