Might be running low oil pressure.  that will cause the light to stay on.
Michael
 

  _____  

From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of NLG
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 14:25
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Dodge Intrepid



I will have to keep trying. I tried pulling it off but it won't release. I
tried feeling to see if there was a place to push on to get it to release
but like I said, it is in very tight quarters. There isn't any oil leaking
from the sending unit so it is clean. I am replacing it because the oil
light is illuminated and won't go out. The engine oil level inddicates full
on the dip stick.

Thanks. 
----- Original Message ----- 
From: Larry Stansifer 
To: blindhandyman@ <mailto:blindhandyman%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 15:16
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Dodge Intrepid

Should just be a male/female push on connector. If it has been leaking for a
while the wire and/or the connector will probably break off in your hand,
but that is an easy fix.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@ <mailto:blindhandyman%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandyman@
<mailto:blindhandyman%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of NLG
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 12:34 PM
To: blindhandyman@ <mailto:blindhandyman%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Dodge Intrepid

Any Dodge boys here? What kind of release is on the wire that attaches to
an oil sending unit on a 2000 Dodge Intrepid? with the 2.2 engine? It is
Hard to get at and when I finally get my fingers on it, I have very little
room to maneuver.

Thanks.

To listen to the show archives go to link http://acbradio.
<http://acbradio.org/handyman.html> org/handyman.html
or ftp://ftp.acbradio. <ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/>
org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
http://www.acbradio
<http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday>
.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws- <http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/>
users.com/JAWS/handyman/

Visit the archives page at the following address
http://www.mail-
<http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/>
archive.com/[email protected]/ 

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following
address for more information: http://www.jaws- <http://www.jaws-users.com/>
users.com/ For a complete list
of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list just send a blank
message to: blindhandyman- <mailto:blindhandyman-help%40yahoogroups.com>
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

-- 
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS
------------------------------------------------------

Teach InfoWest Spam Trap if this mail (ID 149331993) is spam:
Spam:
https://spamtrap.
<https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=149331993&m=0094609f6423&c=s>
infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=149331993&m=0094609f6423&c=s
Not spam:
https://spamtrap.
<https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=149331993&m=0094609f6423&c=n>
infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=149331993&m=0094609f6423&c=n
Forget vote:
https://spamtrap.
<https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=149331993&m=0094609f6423&c=f>
infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=149331993&m=0094609f6423&c=f
------------------------------------------------------
END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to