not remembering Bob  how long ago we got this but I do know it is
washerless and our second unit in 22 years. so if they have a
warranty  next to find the pperwork right? not in this house I get
this" I dunno" we always  put stuff like that under the silverware
holder.  is there a place where a sighted person would look for the
serial  numbers? thanks Lee

On Mon, Nov
30, 2009 at
06:57:25PM -0500,