  From: Lee A. Stone
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 18:33
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] delta kitchen faucets

  the part I am having now R J is that handle is not just coming off.
  not sure if it is because of the hard water that set up the faucet or
  not. there is plenty of room underneath it to pry but..

  On Mon, Nov 30,
  2009 at 06:20:41PM -0500, RJ wrote:
  > It been a while since I had a 2 handle Delta. If my memory serves me right.
Turn off the water to the faucet. Remove the screw that holds the handle.
Remove the handle. There should be a retaining nut under the handle. Remove it.
You might need to pry up on the stem to get it out of the casing. I use to
replace the handle back on the stem, put the screw back on and tap gently to
get the stem loose, if I had to.