  From: Bob Kennedy
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 19:21
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] delta kitchen faucets

  Sometimes under the faucet, on the bottom side, is a favorite place to hide
it. You'll have to have the Mrs. contort for you and see if she can see it
hiding. Worst case is you'll have to show them the faucet. That's a lousy case
though because you'll have to pull it off and I'd rather replace it at that
point...