I don't know where in the country you are, but many states have a service 
called "one call".  You need to call them and they will take care of 
sending someone out to mark any buried utilities.

Blue skies.
Dan Rossi
Carnegie Mellon University.
Tel:    (412) 268-9081

Reply via email to