Hi Paolo,

Paolo Vecchi píše v St 16. 02. 2022 v 11:16 +0100:

> It would be great if members of the board of directors, with their
> TDF
> hat on, would explain clearly why they seem to be opposed to
> employing
> in-house developers.

I have never said I am opposed (and never said I'm supportive) to
employing in-house developers, because I don't have enough information
to make an informed decision yet.

I have said two things:

* I'd prefer hiring development mentors, rather than developers,
  because I am convinced that that is the best way how to scale as
  an organization responsible for the source code, and I see less
  potential problems with that

* I am unhappy how the proposal to hire developers was and is being
  pushed, with lots of wishful thinking, and on the other hand without
  outlining potential problems, without proper discussion of the
  pro's & con's of this or other solutions, and without outlining
  details of tasking and management of the developers.

In other words, my view is that the "let's first hire 2 developers, and
then see" approach is irresponsible, and we should have a plan first.

That is why I am so grateful to those who have constructively
contributed to the debate, and particularly to those who have added
their thoughts as answers or responses to my questions!

All the best,
Kendy