Both the links you provided appear to work fine using either Safari or
Firefox on Mac OSX.

On Jan 30, 11:39 am, Linly <[email protected]> wrote:
> While I mainly use BoltWire offline in my localhost, I didn't notice
> that my online site can not install the newest version. Actually my
> server can run BoltWire only to 2.19, as for 2.20, it strangely
> unwork. I can't find out what happened. Here are the same fresh
> installed 2.19 and 2.20:
>
> http://linly.net/219/field/ ->Successhttp://linly.net/220/field/ ->Fail
>
> (FireFox gave me this message: The page you are trying to view cannot
> be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of
> compression.)
>
> Is there anyone has a successful install on a Linux server?
>
> Cheers,
> linly
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to