> (FireFox gave me this message: The page you are trying to view cannot > be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of > compression.)
I googled the whole message: http://www.google.com/search?q=%22The+page+you+are+trying+to+view+cannot+be+shown+because+it+uses+an+invalid+or+unsupported+form+of+compression%22 I found a possible solution, though it seems it doesn't work in all cases: Clearing cache and cookies solves the problem! (Tools -> Clear Private Data; it is enough to select only cache and cookies) Another user points to the web server configuration: I enabled shCustomTags and disabled Gzip site compression on the global site configuration under the Server tab. Now everything works. Some something is interacting between php5, shCustomTags and Gzip site compression. Hope that helps. Marcos -- http://alinome.net --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BoltWire" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
