> http://linly.net/219/field/ ->Success
> http://linly.net/220/field/ ->Fail
>
> (FireFox gave me this message: The page you are trying to view cannot
> be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of
> compression.)

Same happens here with IceWeasel/FireFox 3.0.5 under Debian.
But Opera 9.63 under Debian shows both sites perfectly! Also Elinks
and Lynx have no problem.
I saved the page into my disk with Opera and opened it with FireFox --
and then it showed right.

I suspect there's some wrong char in the code that creates an invalid
UTF-8 byte group. But it's quite strange that the browser fails to
show the whole page. Maybe a FireFox issue?

I think it has nothing to do with the OS of the web server.

Cheers,
Marcos

--
http://alinome.net

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to