All my sites are on a single linux server, and I have not had any
problems with the different versions of BoltWire.

On http://linly.net/220/field/ I can see the page fine on IE 7 and FF
1.07, but it gives me a content encoding error on Chrome.

My guess is there is some character that is not proper UTF encoding. I
could have entered it inadvertently when editing a page in my code
editing software, as it does not seem to understand UTF.  My guess is
it is in the bottom zone and the copyright symbol. Why not try editing
it manually changing it to © and see if that makes any
difference. Just a guess...

If that doesn't work (let me know if it does), try doing some site
validation somewhere and see if it doesn't give more detailed
information.

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to