The electric blanket...never thought of that one.

About 30 minutes to an hour before I start to bake bread, I turn my oven on the 
lowest temp and shut it off when it reaches lowest temp. By the time I'm ready 
to let my bread rise (oven has cooled down) I put the dough in the slightly 
warm oven in a metal bowl till it doubles in size...about 45 min to an hour.  
This is the only place I have ever found that doesn't get drafty and works 
beautifully.

Vicki 
  ----------

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.298 / Virus Database: 265.6.7 - Release Date: 12/30/2004


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BREAD-RECIPE/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to