I noticed three different brands of low carb bread at the health food store
lists as the first two ingredients, Vital Wheat Gluten and Soy Protein isolate.
( no wheat flour or any other flout to be found in the ingredients )

I understand they have used the glutten as glue and the Soy as a hi protein
alternattive to the starchy part of wheat.

Has anyone here ever used defatted Soy Flour which is very hi in protein
and low carbs to make bread with ?

I'm considering adding a little egg white and using calcium carbonate instead
of sodium bicarbonate to increase calcium and decrease sodium also.

This would be a Bionic Bread if it works out. As nutritious as meat !
And hi calcium to boot.

Scott





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BREAD-RECIPE/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to