I descaled my machine last week but used a slightly different process
to make sure that I reached the full boiler, it involves disconnecting
the water level sensor on the machine which enables you to overfill
the machine and descale the complete steam boiler boiler.

IN regards to the Citric acid, everything I found said you should mix
it 20gr/ltr, I used about 4ltr for the whole process

Steam Boiler

At operating temp

1. Switch machine off
2. Open water tap to remove as much water as possible from steam
boiler, close tap again
3. Disconnect water level sensor (pull the wire off)
4. Open steam wand
5. Turn machine on, takes quite a while for the pump to fill up the
steam boiler, water will start coming out of the steam tip when it is
full
6. Switch off machine
7. Reconnect water level sensor
8. Switch machine on
9. Leave at operating temp for 1hr
10. repeat

I did this four times and then rinsed out twice.

To descale the brew boiler I just flushed out the boiler with citric
acid. I am sure that there is a better way involving the level sensor

The water turns blue so it is relatively easy to see when it is
flushing clean, also has a fruity taste :-)

These is a full guide on the web site at
http://expobarownersgroup.com/maintenance/how-to-descale-your-expobar.html
with pictures (always helps)

JohnB