Happy New Year all!

Unfortunately Brewtus II is suffering a hangover.  I turned the
Brewtus on and it displayed an E1 error code.

The steam boiler heats up but appparently not the brew boiler.  The
steam boiler sends out hot water, but the brew group water is only
luke warm.

I suppose the first order of business is to check the connections to
the temperature sensors.  I need to obtain metric hex wrenches to
remove the reservior holder.

I will appreciate any other suggestions.