Um... I would be very surprised if you could remove the element without
first removing the boiler from the machine. Its quite a bit of force, I had
boiler wrapped in a towel and clamped in a vise at the gas station. No way
to stabilize the boiler while its in the machine.

Did I misread? You guys are able to remove the heating element from boiler
through that little hole?

I didn't use impact to install element. Just tightened it good with the
plumbers tape.

Also, I don't think there is any point buying an impact wrench for this.
Buy some beers for the guys at the local service station.