The Fool said:

> > >And yes I will eventually stop being lazy and finish my reply to that
> ko
> > >person.  Up to 240k.

"That ko person" is called Ritu, and she put together a near-universally
applauded response to a mail of yours. A mail of yours which described her
as a "racist scumbag" and was so offensive that everyone (IIRC) who replied
to your mail took issue with both your posture and language.

<snip>
> I'm not gonna send it to the list.  I will send it to those who ask.  And
> probably in parts.  As soon as I stop feeling lazy and actually finish
> it.  I don't have any web pages that I can post to at the present time.
> There will be...nastyness.  Can't be helped.

Ooooh, big man. Can you include me on that list please? I can't wait to see
how you deal with somone who has manners *and* intelligence. Must be galling
from the POV of someone who (may) only have one of those attributes.

Rik.