> From: J. van Baardwijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> As self-declared defender of democracy, the US should definitely invade

> Pakistan. Pakistan has nuclear weapons, which it might very well use
> against India -- which happens to be one of the largest democracies in
the
> world.

A democracy that has over 50000 political prisoners, has ethnically
cleansed over 250,000 christians, over 260,000 sikhs, over 70,000
muslims, among others, disappeared people, forces people to vote, has
used use chemical weapons on it's own people (much like iraq), among the
many things this 'fascist like' democracy has done.

And yes I will eventually stop being lazy and finish my reply to that ko
person.  Up to 240k.