Robert Seeberger wrote:

> [...]

Are you sure that the non-Americans are making the rhetoric more
personal, or are you taking it more personally?

I'm not saying that you're wrong; you may be right.  But I've noticed
that we tend to be a little more touchy about some things since 9/11.
The truth may lie somewhere in between.

Just something to think about.

        Julia