----- Original Message -----
From: "Julia Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: US Unilateralism

> Robert Seeberger wrote:

Probobly both actually.
Point being that divisions may be widening.
I know my tolerance for the out and out baiting I have seen in some
"non-mailing list" places has about worn through.
And that may explain my misinterpretation of Ritus post this morning.
My "filters" are being altered by defensive memes.

What is on my mind right now is that if one lives in Belgium (for example),
one probobly doesnt often hear what a bunch of arrogant shitheads ones
countrymen are. I think having this type of talk lobbed in your direction on
a regular basis can change the way you look at things.
I think it is very possible that my attitude is suffering.

xponent
Too Busy To Be Tired Maru
rob