Our daughter puts three kids in the back of a Taurus sedan, in car seats.
It's very hard to get the seats buckled in, though.  It's about a
12-year-old Taurus, a former HP car, that my best friend gave her when he
was done with it.  They also have an even older Cadillac, which is much
easier to put three seats in.

> Given that Jesus didn't have kids,

Hey, he has ALL the kids!  Although tonight is a difficult one in that
regard -- some family friends just lost their teenage son to a very rare
illness he'd been fighting for about three years.

And now I will admit that we bought a minivan a while ago so that we could
get all seven of us (me, wife, daughter, son-outlaw, three little ones) in
one car at one time.

Nick