> From: J. van Baardwijk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

> I hereby offer my sincere apologies for my part in all this
> mess and for the disturbance it caused

I'm a little late in chiming in here but I'd just like to say:

WAHHH-HOOOO!!!!

I've been trying to talk some people into joining the list and lately it
hasn't been a real good time to do that!

> This list has been too much fun and too interesting to let it
> go to hell...

Agreed.  Thank you, Jeroen.  And thanks for all the time and effort you've
put into the list in the past and will, hopefully, in the future!

 - jmh