Those who want a return to pyramid-shaped hierarchical/inherited social orders.

Yes, yes, I know that some pedants will define 'feudalism' narrowly to restrict it to a strictly Tenth Century European system of obligation exchanges between feif-holders and vassals. Snore.
Boring to YOU. But interesting to others. There's lots of people who find astronomy and astrophysics painfully boring. And the custom was hardly confined to 10th C Europe. Also see Ancient Parthia, China, Japan, and not the least of which, the Ottoman Empire.

The term is much more useful in its more general sense. WHEREVER humans developed both agriculture & metallurgy... well, read my tolkien piece, I say it better there.
I did. I still didn't know what you meant by the term.

Damon.

Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: Hasegawa's Jagdpanzer IV L/70(V)