At 05:01 AM 1/24/2003 +0000, you wrote:
On 23 Jan 2003 at 19:33, Deborah Harrell wrote:

> http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/science/01/10/denmark.environment.ap/
>
> "In his 2001 book, "The Skeptical Environmentalist,"
> Danish statistician Bjoern Lomborg said concerns about
> melting ice caps, deforestation, acid rain were
> exaggerated. He claimed that the global environmental
> situation was not deteriorating.
>
> The book was translated into a dozen languages and
> generated criticism from environmentalists worldwide.
>
> The Danish Committees on Scientific Dishonesty said
> Tuesday that the 350-page book "is clearly in
> violation of the norms for good scientific behavior."

..precisely what I said on the list during ye great debate and was
flamed off the list for several months for doing so.

Told. You. So.

*bows*

Andy

You told us? Told us what? That you believe that scientific inquiry should be based on behavior and not facts? That a Committee can pass judgement on a book without disproving any facts in that book? That someone who has a dissenting view shouldn't have a voice?

Yeah, you told us. Told us about yourself and your beliefs.

Kevin T.
Simon wants to speak to you