On Wednesday, June 11, 2003, at 10:11 am, G. D. Akin wrote:

P.S. A friend recommended (loaning me the DVD) I watch a mini-series called
"The 10th Kingdom." I was sceptical at first, but ended up really having a
good time with it. Anyone seen it?

I've seen most of it. It was nice to see Rutger Hauer and Dianne Wiest still working. Kimberly Williams is cute in a Brittany Murphy/Anna Faris kind of way (only older and less successful) ...it was quite fun :)

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible."
- Bertrand Russell