At 05:53 AM 6/11/03 -0400, Gary Nunn wrote:
> P.S.  A friend recommended (loaning me the DVD) I watch a
> mini-series called "The 10th Kingdom."  I was sceptical at
> first, but ended up really having a good time with it.
> Anyone seen it?
> George A

The 10th Kingdom was a great family movie, I even bought my daughter the
DVD. Who could not like a movie that shows trolls enjoying the Bee Gees
or mushrooms singing "The Whiter Shade Of Pale"?

Is the DVD the whole ten hours as it was originally broadcast, or the repeat broadcast where they cut out a couple of hours, including some of the best stuff?

-- Ronn! :)

God bless America,
Land that I love!
Stand beside her, and guide her