Gautam Mukunda wrote:
--- Dan Minette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Where I am considered a right wing kook. :-)

Dan M.

But, as you yourself would say, by the standards of
American politics, you're pretty far to the left.

A simple breakdown.  The country as a whole split
essentially 50/50 Bush/Gore.  What do you think the
list split?  I'd bet something like 25/75 Bush/Gore,
and that's being generous.

The election was 2 1/2 years ago. Circumstances and the list have changed. I would guess that between 80-90% of the list were in favor of the invasion, and that at least half have a favorable opinion of Bush right now, though I'm guessing his popularity will continue to slip here and everywhere else.

Doug