----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Minette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 8:00 PM
Subject: Re: Catholicism Re: james ossuary a fake - scientists

OK....... So they have these lists of Popes that span 2000 years, with dates
for their reigns and all. How does this fit in? Did these people actually
exist?
Did they have *any* real authority?
Of course, its been 30 or 35 years since I saw this information, and I don't
think I could remember *where* it was I saw it.

xponent
Answers Lead To Questions Maru
rob