Jan Coffey wrote:

> ""
> Well If god hadn't meant for us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them
> out of meat.
> ""
>
> It works better if you pretend like your name is hank and you sell propane
> and propane accessories.

:)

OK, just for that, Jan, I'm going to ask you the question under
discussion at the barbecue I was at yesterday evening (where the big
draw was the turkey breasts that the host had smoked from 8AM until 2PM
yesterday, and they were so tender they fell apart very nicely, and I
ate a fair bit of turkey, a fair bit of cantelope and probably too many
chocolate chip cookies and drank too much IBC Root Beer):

What's your favorite "King of the Hill" episode?

(I think mine is the one where Bobby feeds the raccoon that's been
hanging around the garbage and Dale ends up eating something with
hallucinogenic properties in the woods....)

        Julia