What concerns me more is that there is a very thorough system for reviewing
anything that the U.S. president says in public, and I'm confident that
similar procedures are in place in the U.K. and Australia.  I'm quite a bit
more familiar with the system than most people, thanks to some of my
previous work.  I have a very, very hard time believing the account offered
by the administration, unless something has gone quite wrong with the system
by which the intelligence community delivers its products to the executive
branch... in three countries.

Nick