On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Deborah Harrell wrote:

> --- The Fool <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Friday browncoat republicans in the house of
> > representatives called the
> > police to arrest and remove democratic
> > representatives from a library in
> > the house of representatives.  The future is here
> > and now.  Never before
> > has something so shocking happened in the history of
> > the united states.
> > This is only the beginning.
>
> I didn't see anything about this; do you have an
> article or two?  Thanks.

http://www.statesman.com/asection/content/auto/epaper/editions/saturday/news_f381deaac525c174001e.html
link will work only through Friday July 25, I think

http://www.statesman.com/asection/content/auto/epaper/editions/saturday/news_f381deb1c525f16b0059.html
same expiration on link; this may be of more interest to folks in Austin
than anywhere else

I'm sure someone else has another article somewhere, but no one else has
responded yet.

        Julia