--- Jon Gabriel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >From: Jan Coffey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: RE: The seven habits of highly ineffective societies
> >Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 02:01:52 -0700 (PDT)
> >

> >--- Ritu  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Indean
> > >
> > > Indean?
> > >

> >You know, Ritu, if you are trying to get under my skin, you are doing a
> >damb
> >good job of it. Should we start discussing your own personal flaws?
>
> Jan,
>
> I know that you've been hashing this out with Erik (unpleasantly), but
> please consider that it is perfectly possible that Ritu has not read that
> thread and isn't aware that you're dyslexic.  Personally, I wouldn't assume
>
> someone was unless they told me.
>
> I regularly skip threads completely here I find it impossible to keep up.
> (I'm now 591 posts behind.)  I'm sure that others do the same.  If it were
> me, I'd give Ritu the benefit of the doubt.
>
> Jon

Indeed. I did possibly act in too hasty a manner.

It is, however, important to know that %20 of the world population is far
enough to my side of the axis to be labled dyslexic. The inability to spell
properly in an illogical system such as English should never be used for
ridicule, especialy not to adress ones inteligence.

In fact, since my kind is over-represented in the list of mental achievers,
the inability to spell English is more likely a sign of high, or at least
highly unique, intelagence than it is of low or cripled intelagence.

The very act of ridiculing, or even admiting to being able to recognize
misspellings suggests that the person is from the %80 of the population that
is more likely to be unremarkable.

So, Ritu, my sincerist appologies.

=====