At 09:33 AM 7/31/03 -0500, Julia Thompson wrote:

I have an ambivalent attitude about baseball.  Trying not to get sucked
into the whole "Who's ahead -- the Red Sox or the Yankees?" thing that I
tormented myself with in college, and if I start paying too much
attention to baseball, that's going to happen.  I'll watch hockey, but
I'm never glued to it for 3 whole periods.  (I was watching it a lot
more when Sammy was under a year old and still being breastfed a fair
bit -- nothing like a sporting event when you're sitting there with a
baby attached to your nipple.)

Yes. I know that whenever I'm at the stadium, being able to watch the section composed of breast feeding mothers adds so much to the experience . . .

-- Ronn! :)

Professional Smart-Aleck. Do Not Attempt.