[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> And before any of the conservatives on this list start to sputter and huff
> and puff that I'm mischaracterizing them - yes. I am. Not every conservative
> acts like I pretend they do above. Big deal. Enough do that I don't think I'm
> being any more unfair than, oh, say, Ann Coulter or any of the sneering lecturing
> pigs on Fox News Channel.

Hey!  Some of them's *hogs*, not *pigs*!  ;)

Seriously, the ones that get the most attention seem to be more extreme
one way or another.  That's probably true for any group that gets
stereotyped.  Except maybe Poles.  I've never met a Pole anywhere close
to being as stupid as all the jokes imply.  (Where'd they get that
reputation, anyway?)

        Julia