Jan Coffey wrote:
--- Doug Pensinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jan Coffey wrote:

statistics gatheing techniqes vary and therefore are not comparable.

Bullsh*t. Or at least bullsh*t until you provide evidence that the above is true, or your own statistics that use the same "gathering techniques" or that make the necessary corrections.

And even if gathering techniques vary, I doubt they would wipe out a 18% difference.

No, it is not my duty to do that study. It is the duty of those making the
claim to do the study in such a way that there is no other resonable
explination for the results.

But you made the claim that an armed society is a polite society. You haven't backed up that claim with _any_ statistics or studies.

Until you do provide data, you're claims are bogus.

Doug