In a message dated 8/2/2003 12:46:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Which of course is what
> this all about.    So many Democrats turned a blind
> >> eye to Clinton's
> perjury
> >
> >But this is where you are precisely wrong John. No democrat
> defended
> > Clinton this. Not one said he was right
>

> Au contraire.... a great many noted that "any man would lie
> about adultery."
Name a few then. And by the way be precise. I want the names of democrats who said it
was ok to commit perjury. Not whether men lie about adultary. If memory serves me
right several republicans had to fess up about previous affairs. Unless I am living
under a ton of alzheimers and spending too much time looking at Gnewts  of course.

Here it is John. This is a perfect example of your republicans can do no wrong and
democrats can do no right approach. Do you actually believe that democrats as a group
approved of either Clinton's immoral behavior or his testimony? If yes than all is
lost and by the way you might as well assume that since I have been a democrat in the
past that I approve of such things. You cannot have it both ways. You cannot defend
Bush by saying that it is just politics and then attack Clinton because he lies. In
personal life an politics lying occurs all the time. It knows no party affiliation.