Gary Denton wrote:

I think it is a reasonable space drive, hyper jumps of some unknow but
limited range,  but don't see how the fleet is being tracked.  I have
missed a number of episodes and may have missed the technobabble..

Don't we know at least one Cylon is aboard BSG? Couldn't they be sending out homing signals (or another device like the one found in CIC)?

I don't recall that in the original series there was much emphasis being made on the idea of the Cylons being created by humans? Is that just my fuzzy old memory, or is this whole "Terminator" kind of theme peculiar to the new series?

Cheers
Russell C.

------------------------------------------------------- This email (including any attachments) is confidential and copyright. The School makes no warranty about the content of this email. Unless expressly stated, this email does not bind the School and does not necessarily constitute the opinion of the School.

If you have received this email in error, please delete
it and notify the sender.