On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Rceeberger<rceeber...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On 8/17/2009 11:09:15 PM, John Williams (jwilliams4...@gmail.com) wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Jo Anne<evens...@hevanet.com> wrote:
>>
>> > And there I rest my case on the tone thing.
>>
>> I wrote that as clearly and as sincerely as I could. I assure you
>> there were no undertones intended.
>>
>> > Well, first I'd have a good laugh and then I'd ask Charlie what we could
>> do
>> > to keep speaking to each other, and could I help him get his panties
>> all
>> > un-bunched up because that could be pretty uncomfortable. Unfortunately,
>> my
>> > panties are riding up after trying to talk to you about health care,
>> like
>> > his did about pollution regulation.
>>
>> He did not try to discuss pollution regulation with me at all -- I
>> would have been happy to discuss it with him, and to clear up the
>> apparent question that he had about me allegedly changing my mind. But
>> he just wrote FUCK YOU and then said that he kill filed me.
>>

> That is what I mean by "intentionally obtuse".
> Add "intentionally selective memory" to the list.

What is what you mean? I assure you, I am not being intentially
"obtuse". I find your posts very difficult to understand. When I do
read between the lines, you tell me I am jumping to conclusions, and
when I do not, you tell me I am intentionally obtuse. You tell me
there is a group of "we" that all know what everyone else thinks, and
then you and another of the "we"s answer one of my questions
oppositely. Perhaps I am obtuse, but it is not intentional. I am
definitely confused.