Hi everyone,

I did not mean to start a discussion about switching to github, gitlab
or anything similar.

This is simply a request for a (small) improvement of the current
infrastructure. Eli Schwartz has patiently explained the benefits
in-depth. Thank you for this, Eli!
As far as I know, there are no downsides to doing this, and it does not
change existing workflows.

As I do not know who maintains git.busybox.net, I sent this request to
the busybox mailinglist. If someone knows who maintains git.busybox.net,
I will gladly contact that person directly and spare everyone else on
this list :-)

Thank you
Yannik