Can you log into the modem? When they switched my service to use DOCS 3
modem I lost my internet. My IP provider gave me no notice, so that is worth
checking out. ( warning, there are still some DOCS 2 modems for sale,)

  _____

From: BVARC [mailto:bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org] On Behalf Of Michael Monsour
via BVARC
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:53 AM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB
Cc: Michael Monsour; EMD Cebridge
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Internet (Comcast) is down

Buy a new modem

If the tech comes out and finds out the problem is your equipment I cannot
see how that would be free

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 9:52 AM, EMD Cebridge via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>
wrote:

If your modem is not a DOCS 3 modem that may be why its not working. If so
upgrade you need to upgrade your modem. Robert KD5YVQ

  _____