The speed of Comcast service, is why my brother-in law changed to ATT U-Verse about 5-6 years ago, only wires left on utility pole now, is Comcast and Centerpoint Energy power, NO ATT copper wires in this part of Deer Park.

Can't praise ATT U-Verse totally, the service in Deer Park and Pasadena barely meets the speeds I got from ATT copper wire in Southside Place with the phone exchange 2 blocks away//

Good Luck on getting back up with Comcast.

73

Howard Bingham

KE5APJ