I'm on the side that in this day and age with identity theft more and more common this information shouldn't be so freely available.  Yes there is the argument that this information is available on the FCC ULS, but you have to work for it, not just scrap a single page and grab a couple hundred names, addresses, phone numbers and emails. Th ULS also does not list phone numbers or email addresses

The comment that only members can see the information is incorrect.  Anyone including every bot trolling the Internet scraping names and emails can download the information listed at http://www.bvarc.org/index1.php?page=roster

The visible fields are

*NAME <http://www.bvarc.org/index1.php?page=roster&ifget=R&searchtype=&searchterm=&sort=ASC&searchsort=last>* *CALLSIGN <http://www.bvarc.org/index1.php?page=roster&ifget=R&searchtype=&searchterm=&sort=ASC&searchsort=callsign>* *ADDRESS <http://www.bvarc.org/index1.php?page=roster&ifget=R&searchtype=&searchterm=&sort=ASC&searchsort=zip>* *PHONE <http://www.bvarc.org/index1.php?page=roster&ifget=R&searchtype=&searchterm=&sort=ASC&searchsort=phone1>* *EMAIL <http://www.bvarc.org/index1.php?page=roster&ifget=R&searchtype=&searchterm=&sort=ASC&searchsort=email>* *EXPIRE <http://www.bvarc.org/index1.php?page=roster&ifget=R&searchtype=&searchterm=&sort=ASC&searchsort=dateexpire>* *CLASS <http://www.bvarc.org/index1.php?page=roster&ifget=R&searchtype=&searchterm=&sort=ASC&searchsort=licenseclass>*

For the email is uses 'at' instead of '@' and there is no longer a clickable link for the email (pretty sure it used to be clickable)

Maybe use a 'captcha' or post some other image on the main page that would clue members in to what the password is when we forget?

--jv
W5ZTX