> Its not very active these days. I don't think we have an official policy on
> Committers from other areas having access. I think it would be great so will
> grant you access if no one objects over the weekend.

I'll stand by. FWIW, I've done very little testing of trunk other than building
it, so I don't have a sense of how good a shape it's in or how much has
changed. The autoconf files haven't been updated (they're actually older
version-wise than the 3.1.x branch).

Based on past practice, it would seem that a 3.2 release will embed a "32" in
the library name and basically represent a breaking change to the ABI.

-- Scott